Types of Massages are Deep Tissue, Therapeutic, Swedish, Relaxation, Sports, Lymphatic Drainage, Reiki, Reiki-ssage,
Pre-natal, Hot Stone, Cranial Sacral, and Chakra Clearing and Balancing.
30 minute Relaxation, Therapeutic - $30
60 minute Relaxation, Therapeutic - $60
90 minute Relaxation, Therapeutic - $90
(Relaxation is either Swedish or Esalan both being a relaxing soft or medium pressure massage that is concentrating on relaxing the muscle tissues,Therapeutic is a combination of a moderate to deep massage that also uses trigger point therapy, myofacial release, muscle stripping, stretching, and ROM techniques to help the muscle release tension, pain, and rebalance the tissues)
Reiki 60 minute - $60
Chakra Clearing/Balancing 60 minute - $60
All Specialty Massages : Deep Tissue, Sports, Lymphatic Drainage, Reiki-ssage, Pre-natal, Cranial Sacral, are Extra. See below:
30 minute Specialty Massage - $35
60 minute Specialty Massage - $65
90 minute Specialty Massage - $95
We offer spot massage work if you have an area that is of particular concern (i.e. tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, knee pain, neck issues)
15 minute spot treatment - $15
20 minute spot treatment - $20
25 minute spot treatment - $25
30 minute spot massage - $30
45 minute spot massage - $45
60 minute Couples massage - $120
90 minute Couples massage - $180
Warm Bamboo Massage 30 min. - $35
Warm Bamboo 60 min - $65
Warm Bamboo 90min - $95
Hot Bamboo & Stone Massage 60 min - $75
Hot Bamboo & Stone 90 min - $100
Hot Stone Full Body _ $100
Hot Stone Upper only - $55
Deep Tissue - $35, $65 or $95
A massage that concentrates on the deeper layers of the muscle, fascia, and tendons to release chronic pain, severe tension, and inflammation. This uses a deeper pressure so can be uncomfortable at the time but will help with those chronic conditions.
Sports - $35, $65 or $95
A massage that helps to prevent or treat muscles and connective tissues, improve range of motion, balance muscle tone in athletes. It uses a combination of massage, trigger point, Stretching, and ROM movements.
Lymphatic Drainage 1 hour - $65
A massage that is very gentle and treats lymphedema or other lymph issues where fluid accumulates in the body tissues. This massage encourages the lymph system to remove this fluid and return the body to a more homeostatic state.
Cranial Sacral 1 hour - $65
A gentle form of body work that concentrates on the bones of the head, spine, and sacrum to release compression and reduce stress and pain in the body.
Prenatal - $65 & $95
- Massage tailored specifically to the needs of pregnant women and their changing bodies.
One Hour Reiki Treatment- $60
- Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one's "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
Warm Bamboo Massage - $35, $65, &$95
-Warm Bamboo Sticks are used massage, Knead, & Roll the muscle tissues in a gentle manner and the warmth helps the tissues relax giving a wonderfully relaxation application with the effects of a Therapeutic massage.
90 minute Hot Stone Full Body- $100
30 minute Hot Stone Upper Body- $55
- Therapists use hot stones as an extension of their hands to penetrate deeper into the muscle and relieve as much tension as possible.
Reikissage - $65 & $95
- Reikissage as a form of bodywork is a wonderful way to work on all layers of the human energy field through gentle touch and nurturing on a physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual level.
One Hour Chakra Clearing & Balancing $60
- Chakras are energy centers, vortexes or portals within the body that receive, assimilate and transmit life energy. They are deeply connected to our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being.
Aroma Therapy- $5
- Headache Relief
- A refreshing, bright, green aroma that is ideal for soothing headaches. Key oils are Euclaptyus, Grapefruit, Roman Chamomile and Rose Absolute.
- Stress Management
- A powerful, aromatic blend of citrus and woody florals to uplift, energize, balance and calm the mind and body. Key oils are Orange, Ylang Ylang, Lemon and Sandalwood.
- Muscle and Joint Pain Relief
- A blend of warm woodsy aromas that help promote proper circulation and relax tired and sore muscles and joints.
- A woodsy, sweet and fresh aroma to encourage a state of deep relaxation and help promote calmness while uplifting the spirit. Key oils are Petitgrain, Tangerine and Lavender.
Platinum Foot and Hand Addition $20
- Provides for a wonderful scrub followed by a wonderful massage with body butter then warm towels and a soothing peppermint foot spritz. This is great for sore and tired feet or those with foot issues such as plantar faciitis.
Hot Stone Spot Treatment- $5
- Integrating the use of hot stones in a specific area of tension for more muscle relaxation and a more pampering massage.
Deep Conditioning Hand and Foot treatment- $5
- This treatment is great for anyone who has dry, cracked and aching feet and hands. The pedi-balm along with the hot towel application will help the balm soak into your feet. This treatment will leave your hands and feet feeling like a million bucks!
Other Specialty Sessions
Soothing Foot Treatment $20
- This is a session that includes detoxifying foot soak, buffing of calluses, sugar scrub for exfoliation, foot mask for smoother skin and detoxification, deep moisturizing foot massage followed by a refreshing spritz at the end.
Exfoliating/Moisturizing Skin Treatment - $75
This is a wonderfully soothing treatment which gently exfoliates the dry skin of the body and then moisturizes to help the skin have a softer and healthier appearance and feel.
Deep Conditioning Mud Wrap - $75
This is an exfoliation of skin followed by a deep conditioning Dead Sea Mud Mask and wrapped in a warming blanket to deep condition the skin. This gives dry or sun damaged skin the deep conditioning needed to heal and appear young, moist, and supple.
Anti-Cellulite Treatment - $75
The skin is lightly exfoliated followed by a vigorous massage of cellulite areas with a lotion/aroma therapy mixture designed to reduce the appearance of cellulite in the skin.
- Reflexology is the application of pressure to areas on the feet, hands and ears. This is generally relaxing and may be an effective way alleviate stress, Can also reduce pain and psychological symptoms, such as anxiety and depression, and enhance relaxation and sleep.
- Hands - $35
- Feet - $35
- Hands and Feet - $65
-Kinesio taping gives support and stability to your joints and muscles without affecting circulation and range of motion. It is also used for preventive Maintenance, Edema, and to treat pain.
- In-office - $20
- Take home - $15
Classes Available upon request:
Reiki Classes $150 (all levels)
Reiki Master/Teacher $125
Intro to Meditation $65
Working with Chakras $75
Working with Crystals and Stones $75
Infant Massage for Parents $65